Where have all the posts gone?!
Hey all.
Until several people asked me when in the world I was gonna post again, I had no clue that anyone kept up with us through this blog! I havent even uploaded photos to the computer for over a month :o let alone put any on here.
I'm considering using Flickr instead of PhotoBucket for all the pictures. Seems like it is easier to organize with that website. Anybody use one or the other or both & have an opinion on which you like better & why? Thanks!
Oh ya, & for those of you who didnt know, you can post a comment & leave us a note whether you have a blogspot or not =)
Coming soon [as soon as I get about an 2 hours to upload/organize/blog em all] are pictures from a wedding shower, a wedding, my 15th birthday [this Saturday :], my first costume party with the best girls in the world & a Steelers bash last week with some old & new friends alike. As a bonus there should be some misc funny family/friend moments I happen to have captured too :D
Bringing you enjoyment through family photos as soon as possible...
-A-








No comments:
Post a Comment