Tuesday, November 28, 2006

LaLaLaLa

I was checking this blog & I decided to post a quicky post on this blog about one of the gazillion things that are on my mind at the moment.

I wonder how many people will click that second link only to find out it leads them right back here. haha =P

I am in need of some sheet music. Some Christmas sheet music that is at an intermediate playing level & that is easy for others to sing along with. I used my googling talent & came up with several free pieces of sheet music; they dont sound as though they are able to be sung though. I havent had a piano lesson since spring & have barely played since then too...bad. I'm thinking that the Family Book Store would be a good place to go?

pictures of thanksgiving to come soon...
=]

No comments: