How to Spend Summer Days
Or at least here's how I've done it recently.
Highlights from the last picnic of the summer this past Sunday-
- Sit in the third row at church. in the middle. just because.
- Throw the frisbee around abit. Unsuccessfully attempt to throw it into JB's car on a whim.
- Be undecided while going along the tables full of yummy food
- Eat. talk. listen.
- Snap pictures as everyone wanders around and examines the surprise firetruck
- Snap a few pictures and then start singing in the rain
- Two words- Mud. Slides.
- I have multiple bruises, all well worth it.
- "They'll remember this their whole lives." -Overheard Mrs. D.G. It's truth.
- "That's something a boy would do" shall forevermore RIP
- It was fun to let the mud dry and then savor the entire experience a few more times on the second slide.
- My clothes washed out completely. No damage done. A vivid memory gained.
"I'm sorry. I underestimated your ability to deduce the situation."
[or something like that] -Dan
[or something like that] -Dan








1 comment:
Yay for sitting in the middle! I hope to make that a regular thing--what do you think?
Thank you for killing that phrase... :-P
vhochlo
~Portuguese for "stop sign"
Post a Comment