Teal & Timing
this post sat in draft for awhile... but here it is!
Teal was the color of yesterday, and I suppose it will be for the next six weeks as well. The rubber bands aren't going anywhere, no matter how much I wish I could take (at moments rip) them off. My teeth are sore. Yesterday there was mainly just pressure, but today the pressure has increased and the nerves are all highly sensitive.
I didnt know that there was a country of the name Bohemia.
Wikipedia is at times, not such a bad thing.
In photography, I'm learning to appreciate timing, waiting, and getting that shot. I guess that transfers to life right now too. Waiting, but with that same feeling that I get when I'm looking through my camera. Waiting with expectancy just to click that shutter, just to make those decisions, see opportunities, gain clarity. When I photograph, I can definitely get myself into a zone. In life right now, I'm with the Lord & He's with me. It's not a bad place to be.








5 comments:
It may not be the color for six months if they pop off like mine have. But trust me, your teeth will hurt worse if you took them off, for the wire would be unrestrained and ever desiring to be in its original shape, it would turn your mouth into a war zone. The bands are your friends.
Wait, you didn't know there was a Bohemia? I knew something about history that you didn't? Wow! I assume you do know about what took place there, though.
sjspu
Spilling juice splatters pathetically underneith.
Ugh, braces. Don't do anything to them. Just do what the orthodontist told you to do and they won't hurt as much. Well, they probably will hurt but DON'T TAKE THEM OFF!! These are only for a season, Laina! And they aren't life-threatning or life-altering. :)
Meg-
You gotta have serious tools to take them off. Unless the Orthodontist did a crappy job...
They are life-altering, however. Especially if you have an expander.
guxgu
Grab under-saturated xerox guidelines underneith
I don't recommend going to Bohemia. They'll defenestrate you.
Defenestration is not usually a favorable addition to your day.
Braces? Ah well... I've never had 'em, and I don't think I ever will.
dpqne-
Dr Pepper questions naughty e-coli
Hmm...I guess with some people they might be life-altering....I'm just basing things on my expierience with braces. Yeah, since I've never had an expander....you have more expierience in that department, Josh! (BTW: I didn't mean anything rude or mean from any of my comments! I was just trying to encourage Lane:))
Post a Comment