Sunday, March 08, 2009

8 + 7 = 15

  1. I am not fifteen years old.
  2. "Humble and I know that I am" is a once-loved song from my past. I now cringe at the thought.
  3. If I could go anywhere, it might just be Morocco. And if I were there, a primary objective would be to eat an orange and drink the infamous coffee.
  4. As of today, I've drank drinked drunk two cups of coffee in my life thus far.
  5. 2.8 is a magic f-stop
  6. When my mom asked me to explain to my brothers the other day how the War of 1812 started, I couldn't remember.
  7. Ever seen those little round silver cake decorations? They're adorable.
  8. Pineapple and blueberry are a fabulous color combination.
  9. I am a unfortunately a dilettante at piano.
  10. Maturity and reality have not taken a tole on me in the area of work - I still hope to have a job I like [most of the time anyway]
  11. I'd like to go apple picking some time.
  12. If in my life I could walk along a wall of Jelly Belly's and just pull the levers and eat them - wow.
  13. Doing an Audrey Hepburn movie marathon would be great.
  14. Being truly spontaneous is a rare but precious thing.
  15. I went through a phase of loving stuffed monkeys.

3 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

I would like to go apple picking with you some day, and then make a cake that involves silver round things and pineapple and blueberry. And then fly to Morocco. It's actually a remarkably cheap place to visit (aside from the airfare). I know because I did a presentation on it in Arabic :-)

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Also, I would like to note that I get paid to do something that I LOVE (coaching fencing)! You don't have to lock yourself in a cubicle, pushing pencils, just to make $$ :-)

Anonymous said...

Pshaw. You can definitely get paid to do something you love. (for me, that's something that involves hot metal, like welding)

Stuffed monkeys are cool.