Yesterday Today Forever
Yesterday I made lemonade from lemons and giggled my head off with some of my best friends in this world. It was a great day. Cherry vanilla ice cream and pickles are yummy- not together or anything, although that would be interesting. Laptops are wonderful things. Being around people that allow you to be completely [well, mostly anyway] yourself is priceless.
What today holds for me, I'm not completely sure. I do know that so far I have been successful in repairing our computer back to a runnable condition. I've checked my email. and flickr. I've made a DVD of our family videos. And I know that as soon as I remove myself from this keyboard and screen, 5-6 batches of brownies are going to be calling my name.
Google verse of the day - Ephesians 6:17-20
"...and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak."
I want to read more.








3 comments:
Hey 'Louisa'
Lemonade with lemons! We got REAL deep yesterday didn't we??? LOL
'Lemonade with lemons' will forever be an inside joke!!! So will the 'MPp'...good times!
Love, 'Maria'
Yesterday Today Forever sounds like the name of an album.
Cherry vanilla ice cream and pickles... That's an interesting craving. :-P
The computer geek in me wants to know what was wrong with your Compy.
Also, a truely awesome verse you've got there.
Cya soon
teacau
tears echo all calamitys around us
(yikes, that was a deep one)
It's probably the name of something...I pulled it out of the files of my brain.
The pickles were part of dinner; the ice cream was dessert :-)
A Vundo Trojan. Yikes! It's an utter miracle I'm on here right now. I dont know if it's fixable.
Post a Comment