Revolutionary Media + Education
What one thing would I do to change the world if I could?
What will I do about it?
What will I do about it?
-Christina Dickson for Revolutionary Media
"Change the World, Today?" @ the Rebelution
I don't have answers to those questions. But I want them... real, and deep. As raw and strong as the emotions and struggles of kids like those pictured in that video- I want my answer, my conviction and my calling to be like that.
I'm still left with the question: what will I do about it?
Another realization: College isn't just about college. So many people in our culture further their education because its the thing to do, for the sake of not being left behind. Only a percentage have a vision, whether it is a specific field or just a mentality, for an ends by which education should be a means. As Christians, how much more should we pray, should I pray, to obtain an education that God can use.
What kind of impact would it have if we each educated ourselves with the vision of providing with that education change, good, and hope for others?
It's a challenge to move beyond the fulfillment of goals and titles and say to the Lord, "Here I am, use me."
When we think of God as both Creator and Ruler of everything, "we are dealing with a non-human level of dealing with life."
What kind of impact would it have if we each educated ourselves with the vision of providing with that education change, good, and hope for others?
It's a challenge to move beyond the fulfillment of goals and titles and say to the Lord, "Here I am, use me."
When we think of God as both Creator and Ruler of everything, "we are dealing with a non-human level of dealing with life."
-Craig Cabanis, "Knowing God with the Psalmist"
How about you?








No comments:
Post a Comment