Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just a Little Something.

I was tempted to twitter but felt awkward posting about days past... even if it was only yesterday. Twitter's such an "in the moment" type of updating. So here I find myself, home sweet blog.

Brand new rope swing + first swim of the summer + fettuccine alfredo + sharing stories + uproarious laughter = a very memorable Saturday.

In exactly one week, I will be finished with high school. WHOA. yes!
To quote my dad: "Thinking about the fact that you've actually finished... it's surreal."

Within a very close proximity of time, my brother will be graduating 8th grade & entering high school.

I know this is a super short post but it's gonna stay that way.

Thanks for reading - even if it is meager.

I sit at the computer constantly during the week and dislike doing it any more than necessary on the weekend.

=]

Check out the Zambia blog if you get a chance! www.teamzambia.wordpress.com

No comments: