In the Mail
Just received my ice blue graduation gown! The yellow tassel came last week. Graduation caps - what funny looking items. I don't see myself wearing mine any longer than necessary.
Momentous, momentous, I do believe.
Perhaps I should have tweeted this lovely update. Just signed up on Twitter. Planning to at least use it during the Zambia trip if not before. This is the first mention of the Zambia trip on here.
Yes, Reader, Dad and I are going around the world in July, to Africa. AFRICA! Why? I've asked the same question. How? I've asked that question too. Both are answered in the Lord.
Now on to things with have their ending all too soon enough: school work.
Too soon? Maybe not ;-]








4 comments:
Yay graduation! Are you going to the state capitol or the one in town?
Here in town. Wanna come?
Are you going ahead with plans to have a graduation party?
Horray for graduation! I totally agree with you about the ending school work part... the end is near, my friend!
But... ice is clear
?????
Post a Comment