Sufficient Breviloquence
NOTES ON THE DAY:
God is good. & lavishes me with what is good for me.
Jesus Christ on the cross took my place; I take His as being seen as blameless in the sight of the Father. My past, present, and future sin is atoned for. That was spoken at EC, was affirmed through my doctrines class and reaffirmed this morning through worship.
Lunch at the Q's was splendid. It was just lovely to eat lunch with a group of friends. [Is it just me or does the word usage there projoke one to want to talk in an Enlish accent?]
Arielle was visiting! She's a very much missed buddy. Oh how I'd love to go to New York to see her. Can anyone say school field trip?! haha.
Ultimate was quite convivial. Running makes me feel alive. I'll feel even more "alive" tomorrow when I'm sore. It wasnt terribly competitive; we had moments. Laughter was aplenty! Everyone kept coming and leaving so that made the team setup interesting, jostled it quite frequently. When the game(s) were over the guys ensued in dog pile/back jumping/wrestling action. A very casual game of "hackety-sackety" was played as well. Shamrock shakes were on the menu, but not for us. Our family headed to the Skiles' house for pizza. I had the urge for supreme pizza and apparently Mum did too. Everyone else had pepperoni/sausage.
NOTES FOR COMING WEEK:
-Keep my mind on the day at hand, not at what I plan on doing the next day or the coming weekend--so hard.
-Do the best work I possibly can to the glory of God. My tendency is to get wrapped up in assignments. Visual aid: textbooks. strangling action. me. On the other end, I can get quite lazy.
-Scratch "do notecards for creation science paper" completely off of my list.
-Email people just because I like being social like that.
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment