Monday, April 02, 2007

Kindergarden Science

Can you think of an animal [other than the duck] that has webbed feet?

David's reply was "a spider."
He made me chuckle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the platypus!
also the frog/toad (some of them)

Anonymous said...

'member when you used to call us the spiders?! haha. & you guys were the Oreos. good times =D

Anonymous said...

OH yes...very good times... :P

Anonymous said...

What about some types of dogs?
Also, a quick google search gave me an animal called a Capybara (whatever that is!)


Ah man, I thought I was awesome when I saw that I had three comments on my latest blog post... :P

Author at 661 said...

RE Mike--
dogs? dogs with webbed feet?

The capybara (also capibara), Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris ("Water pig") is a semi-aquatic herbivorous animal. It is the world's largest living rodent. Except for their large size, they resemble guinea pigs. They are excellent swimmers, and have partially webbed feet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capybara