a new dishwasher. change. His sovereignty. growth. relationships I never thought I would or could have that God has graciously placed me in. slippers. tea & the cups you drink it out of. Mac. youth camp. cookies. the grace that I now know & the mercies yet untold. Pergo flooring. lists. warm blankets. frisbee! a place to serve. creativity & knowledge- and the ultimate source of both. a reason to laugh. good books. cameras. fires. strangers. traditions. scarves. movies. being undecided... for much longer than I would deem pleasant & convenient. the beauty of the hope of living life fresh tomorrow... with no mistakes in it.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
ha ha, lists...don't know if you were talking about, ahem, particular ones I know of, or others :-P Love the 'Anne' quote!!! ~M.G.~
that's a special list & a good one!
I wasnt thinking of it particularly... I make lists as much as I remember to. clears my mind plus it's just fun to write things down and group them.
gotta love Anne. don't forget the e.
=]
Post a Comment