Saturday, December 01, 2007

Linkage & Impromptu

one two three

Hmm. This post has no apparent direction from the getgo other than the posting of those links.

We have now put aprx. 180 empty boxes on the curb. The approximate is due to the fact that the last garbage day, the boxes were on the curb before I counted them and though I'd done it before, I wasnt in the mood to go out to the end of the driveway to count them up. I instead looked out the window and guessedimated it.


Guess which one's ours?

We are quite zealous nowadays when it comes to Christmas celebrations. Yet, we're zealous in a unique way I think.

We now have a shed in the backyard and a "new room" again. I heard one of the boys running around called the addition/transformed back porch "the new room" and it felt nice... that's what we called it at the old house. I remember a conversation with The Boss about what to call that room in the listing. Mum Dad and I looked at each other. The only thing we'd ever called it was "the back room" or "the new room"... How about, "The Great Room," he said, because it's great!

I'm counting the days until Christmas break. Attempting to come up with/resurrect some piece of something to submit to the accreditation magazine/newspaper as well.

Me Mum and the littliest guy have stuffy noses and coughs. We were warned about getting sick after moving. Here it is.

And so I believe I shall wrap up this no-purpose post having simply told of a few current events in our lives. Have a Happy Saturday December 1st... there's twenty-four days to Christmas...

No comments: