Sunday, May 06, 2007

Check it Out

Part of me says this idea is downright irresponsible and stupid to do. The other part says, "gee whiz those pictures are cool!"
...I havent decided whether or not to try this.

Oh, and the catching part...if that's optional, well...let it drop on purpose?! I think I'll make the catching mandatory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!! I REALLY LIKE THAT!!!!

(umm, Matt? Yeah, sorry about your camera... :P)

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Wow, that is cool! Yet another reason why I would REALLY like a digital camera...not counting a whole weekend in NYC that went undocumented...

Let me know what your experiment results are!

Author at 661 said...

undocumented?! (except in your memory of course) boy that stinks major! I tried it once, but I needed a better subject to capture. Working with the timer on the camera with long exposure was tricky the first couple times 'cause I couldnt tell when exactly the shutter was closing. Trying to drop/swing the camera without really dropping it is interesting... I'm wondering how all the ones with the black backgrounds were done.

Re Mike- that was pretty much my reaction too ;-)