- The littlest munchkin handcuffed his ankles together (or maybe his older brother/Irish twin did it for him), and it took us nearly an hour to get the things off. Needle nose pliers, a papersclip, a bobbypin, keys, and a butterknife were all attempted. He laid there reading Curious George and watching some show, completely undisturbed. I was upstairs, completely unaware, until I came down seeking some sort of nourishment. When I saw him I immediately thought of the story of my uncle who got his head stuck in the bars of his crib, got to meet a fireman, and even get his picture in the paper.
- I cant find the camera USB cord & that's not good since I need it.
- We rented Pursuit of Happyness last night. I'm pondering whether to go into what I thought about it...
- As we were sitting down to watch the movie, everyone voiced that we think Dave's gonna be a construction engineer. We didnt know what the difference between that and an industrial engineer was. Dad said, "he was born for it."
- Throwing frozen strawberries in the blender, using the chop button a few times followed by the puree button makes a yummy substance. Steve's allergic to strawberries. I mixed him a concoction upon his request of 1 banana + a lot of peanut butter + some water, the whole time thinking "how nasty." It came out a soupy, mushed up banana-y muted brown color. I never tried it though I am usually very keen on trying new foods. He gobbled it down and said it was delicious!
- The K-man cant wait till school's over (that's not a news flash around here). He's already been to work with Dad several times. Steve's gone too. We've got a plethora (one of my favorite words!) of caulking tube airplanes and spaceships.
- I did some very, very interesting scholarship/college research yesterday. It spurred me on to work hard for sure. I've set some high goals. I dont even know what I want to study. God has a plan. My plan currently is to do my best, seeing as a chunk of His plan hasnt been revealed yet. I need to do the best work I can so that I am equipped for Him to use me in the way that He desires.
- Found out that we might get to visit with Aunt Betty depending on what we're doing for the 4th of July :-)
& I'm off to get ready for my softball pictures this early afternoon. The other two players and Coach are at the field now. There were pictures at 9am, game at 10; pictures at 1pm, game at 2:15 at a different field; pictures at 1:30, practice right after til 4pm at a different field.
1 comment:
I was glad to clarify the difference between engineers for ya! But no disrespectin my livelihood!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_engineering
I know, its not your fault and you can't help it!
btw, I may have an extra camera cable if you can't find yours, lemme know!
Post a Comment