Lights Camera Interview...Roll Film
Name three of your top favorite movies.
I wouldnt even know where to begin really.
Movies would just keep popping into my brain one after another. I tried to think of a good way to tie the word popping in with movie theater popcorn...not coming to me. Back to the show...
If I tried hard enough, got creative enough, and made sure our video camera's battery was charged enough, this would be a cool contest to enter. It'd be awesome. [alot like you Mike.]








3 comments:
I'd like to be awesome someday... sigh.
Anyway, the few movies that popped into my head are:
Scarlet Pimpernel
Princess Bride
Secret Garden
Jungle Book
Toy Story
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Just a splash from the pool of my head's thoughts...
Ugh, only 3? :-P My top 3 are:
Scarlet Pimpernel
Amazing Grace
Uhh...
The Village
Hotel Rwanda
The Matrix
The Bourne movies
...I quit. I can't limit it to 3! That contest is intriguing, however.
The number three came about 'cause I'm pretty sure that's how many of your faves they'd show if you won.
You went on a Disney kick Mike! :-) All of those are great movies. The Princess Bride is DEFINITELY an entire family favorite.
Hotel Rwanda was on my "Movies to See" list for a long time, but I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me! ;-)
Ah yes, Amazing Grace- great one.
I've never seen The Scarlet Pimpernel...you both mentioned it so I figured I'd continue to mention it.
Post a Comment