Pray Boldly & See What He Shall Do
Come forth. Come forth into what God has.
No fear. All things severed. Do not be afraid.
Breathe deeply. Inhale the sweet, fresh, clean, pure air. Freedom.
Everyday is exciting, an adventure. "What do you have for me today, Lord?"
No anxiety about a future. He is my future and my hope and all that is good in, the only reason for this life and the next.
To Him I belong. May my heart be aligned with His plan.
Break free from the binds and step out. Step OUT into the great good that He has sitting before.
As Lazarus came forth when the Lord called, come forth and be freed from the heaviness, the darkness, the dreary.
When the vision of the people is not clear, they shall perish-- they shall wander aimlessly.
My eyes tonight have seen clearly. Tomorrow has a purpose.
I have seen the power of prayer. I was effected by the power of prayer when I was least expecting it.
this has been another post coming to you on another semi-anonymous subject matter. it's a synopsis of things that were prayed tonight sitting at our dining room table. I cant express to you in written words at this moment what these words mean to me. This post is a penny's worth of my thoughts and just the tiniest snippet of my life at present.
my hope is that it hasnt been dead boring; and that the Lord somehow ministers to you through reading it...somehow...He's good at those sorts of things. ;-)








No comments:
Post a Comment