Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Like Lists.

The following is a list of what I've consumed [other than spiritual nutrition ;-] today thus far.
  • Pasta salad
  • Caesar-ish salad
  • KFC drumstick -yay! Another church tradition!
  • 2 meatballs
  • BBQ Pork
  • 1 pickle
  • 1 piece of apple pie
  • 1/2 a M&M cookie
  • granola bar
  • water
  • Fresca
  • a frozen banana which tasted a little like a popsicle at times
  • a small fudge brownie -a package made its way home with us somehow
Life is full of first experiences -aka doing things for the first time.
Today was the first church picnic I've ever been too; it won't be the last!
Yummy, yummy food as described above. Good & simple convo- I like things that are uncomplicated. Ultimate frisbee- I was catching pretty well towards the end of the game, but my throwing was way off. Throwing was better for me earlier in the game ;-P I know we have a frisbee somewhere around the house...I need to find it...

I like little kids. Watching them play in the water was the bestest! Bestest is a very girly word. I'd be scared if I heard a guy say "well, ya, like, that was just the bestest evER!" My camera was in hand for the last hour we were at the park. I took some very cute shots of Abigail, Timothy, Hannah & Aaron and Lydia & Abigail. After I download them I'll edit this post or post another post so ya'll can enjoy em :-]

That's pretty much the summary of the day for now. I could include notes fro Mr. R's message, or samplings of conversations I had or other such fun things; but that would be slightly complicated to do at the moment, and as I said before, I'm currently a fan of uncomplicated things.

Looking forward too:
  • EVALUATION. I wonder how many times I said that word today...
  • Should I include my SAT prep class on this list?
  • swimming
  • last softball game of season this week
  • Wednesday "prayer and pizza"
and a little farther down the road...YOUTH CAMP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lane!
Just wanted to remind you to take LOTS of pics at youth camp for me! I'm glad you had fun at your FIRST church picnic...wish I could've been there but I think I would've been too sore to thouroughly enjoy myself! Sorry for teh long comment...Love, MG

Author at 661 said...

You betcha girly! Did you talk to anyone yet who could find a way to record the messages? I have the feeling I'm going to wish I could hear them over again.

I hope you're at one of the next picnics :-) Pictures soon to be on flickr...

Feel completely free to leave as long a comment as you like! Comment, comment, comment. It's fun!