Monday, June 18, 2007

It's done.

I cannot express how many times I have written a to-do list over the past months that included "work on research paper." I now get to scratch if off every single list I can get my hands on.

My paper is done, kaput, finished!

I crashed at approximately 2pm this afternoon. I was fried; my brain function was approaching the E. Mum prayed for me. I drank some water. And sat back down to come up with an intro and conclusion--the wonderful paragraphs that transported me over the minimum word mark.

I know it's not my best work. I know that in places the sentence structure could use work. I know that a few of the points could use a little more beef (explanation) behind them. But I have 2640 words typed and that fulfills what I need to get my English credit. This, my dear, dear friends...is a good feeling.

2 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

"Caput" is a Latin word that originally meant "head." Interesting.

maxik
My Ape's Xepnophobic, I Know

Author at 661 said...

I'm just now feeling that YAYness of finishing. At first all I did was just let out a huge SIGH ;-) I thought of your night before research paper a few times today...

Very interesting indeed.
"I got smacked in the caput" :-D