Breakfast Revisited
For those of you homeschoolers who receive the same literary magazine I do and got a copy this week, you may have noticed this post was published... a tweaked and edited version of it.
As a follow-up, I would like to post the following picture:
Now, I have made pancakes since originally writing on the topic and they were pancakes. They weren't bad, weren't fabulous. There was one morning though when I put too much salt, they were nasty, and not even the littlest dude would eat them...
On Christmas morning when I made the pancakes of the photo, well, they were perfect. As I scooted the spatula beneath and flipped them, up, up, splat & sizzle- the motion was smooth as cream. Golden and round and the way pancakes were meant to be; they were good.
I would now like to take this opportunity to say what someone else once said.
Those words have not much to do with anything else I've said and making pancakes really is not bewildering. But it's a good quote... at the very least just a spin off from "practice makes perfect."








2 comments:
Beautiful pancakes!! I DO like my 'practice makes perfect', though! You can make pancakes for us anytime! ~Mrs. G~
I had forgotten that you'd said that... I'm sorry!
Thanks =]
We should compare recipes just for fun sometime.
Post a Comment