Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Quicky

Still sick but taking stuff.
Behind in understanding math because of being sick.
However, verifying trig identities is "fun." It's like factoring in algebra, which I liked.
Just beginning to think about the fact that I have to write the ending to the story in English class... tomorrow...
Going to view senior pictures tonight finally!

Currently reading When I don't Desire God: How to Fight for Joy. Although, I've been sort of reading it since the summer... it would be more accurate to say that I picked it up again.

I got books out of the library today about Morocco! And about random things to do around the city when you can't think of anything to do.

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5:1-2

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you could write just about anything you want for that ridiculous story and it would work perfectly.

All the same... have you read it yet?

Josh Calvetti said...

And hey, I got sick- I didn't do my story until a week later!

What kind of "sick" anyways?

Brapp

Big rally against Philly people

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Morocco is sweet! It's a relatively cheap place to visit, too. My Arabic professor is from Morocco.

glutpvgy
Ginormous Llamas Under The Porch Verify Good Yams

Author at 661 said...

I hadn't read any of it until today.

Sinus infection sick.

How is Arabic going? That's an adventuresome course to take! I remember talking with you about it back around my birthday.

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Arabic is (for the time being) over :-( It was a very adventurous class--the worst grade I ever received in a language class was in Arabic. Much harder than I ever thought possible for a language, but not the language. I had issues with the teacher :-/ Anyway. Glad you're doing well :-)