Monday, January 12, 2009

In this Moment

Not seizing an opportunity feels lousy... disappointing. 

7 comments:

imove92 said...

whats the opportunity?

Author at 661 said...

getting a better grade on my last math test.

a schedule that didn't allow for extra help this week + an enjoyable weekend off + not using time I did have wisely = feeling unprepared on Monday morning & not completing what I could have.

I still don't actually know the grade - but I didn't feel very nice after the test... and really still don't.

Sara said...

why did u post only 1 sentence??? I'm confused... anyway... glad you've been posting more often...
PS: I'd like to order a Alaina Flapjack... JK

Author at 661 said...

One sentence was all I needed to say how I felt in that moment =]

Smaller posts can be just as meaningful as longer ones!

ovener
a person having something to do with ovens... oven maker, oven user, ovener.

Sara said...

but they don't give out much information :o)

imove92 said...

Yea, sometimes one sentence really is all it takes. You know you want to post something, and well. It's all that comes out. Oh, and how do you get the things on the side of your blog. like free rice and the rebelution?
~Danielle

Author at 661 said...

It's fairly simple, requires some time. It's in the customize/layout; you add them with html. I can show you if you'd like sometime soon...