I knew What He Meant
"I like your hair styling today, Dave."
"Aw, ya, thanks Lane. I put jello in it this morning."
Good weekend. Except for having to leave church before Mr. P. was even done talking. Watched The Glenn Miller Story and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington Sunday afternoon.
Chilled after pictures on Saturday. About to head out to house hunt-nothing to report on that- when SQ (first name's not Susie) called. Bonfire was mucho fun. Even the rain was fun. I think SQ'd disagree on that point though. ;-)
Memories Include:
- Being attached at the hip
- Drinking lemonade
- Seeing Mike standing really high with the fire on his face in a cool way with an undertone of spookiness
- Learning the difference between a construction and an industrial *cough imaginary cough* engineer
- Thinking that Jess really did have to wear that necklace all the time (gullible & stupid was I; it was funny)
- Saying that Fluffy looked like she was electrocuted
- Learning how to play Egyptian Rat Slap and Spoons; hearing Anna (& Dan) yelp
- Random guitar playing I wanna think of a good phrase or two to describe it vividly- everyone just sitting around, taking turns strumming away, everyone else joins in singing occasionally. Hearing the "best cord ever." Liked that CAUTION tape strap.








4 comments:
Wait, you wore them on Sunday? WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE?!?! Haha! I was tempted to keep/buy 2 pairs of those shoes, but I hate flipflops, so I figured you'd like 'em more :-P
I'm so glad your family was able to come over! I think our parents had a blast, too... :-)
That "undertone of spookiness" never leaves me alone! well, sometimes it does.
(I'm on Mike Pierson's laptop right now! Whee!)
Uhh...I didn't know Matt was on blogger using my computer...he didn't post the first comment; I did :-)
I was a little unclear about that... I didnt think Matt would be that concerned/excited over my flipflops =P
I wanted to come up to you and show you, but we had to leave early-- baseball game :-(
ditto; and I'm glad to hear you say you think your parents had a good time!
Yay for Mr. Pierson and his laptop!
Post a Comment